Sunday, November 23, 2008

My first blog..







Well, Its about time to finally enter the world of blogging. I have a few friends who do it and they appear addicted to it. Hopefully thats not the case with me. I can't let this get in the way of Wii Tennis and episodes of the "office". For my first post, I wanted to blog about my recent trip to China for a mission trip with some people from Lipscomb and Auburn.
I hope you will enjoy my new blog. I am tired of always looking at other's blogs so hopefully I will be able to do this right.

Obviously, this is the Great Wall. It took us a


LONG time to walk the whole thing!


This looks like a shrine but it is actually the


entrance to a great restaurant that served a


great entree' that I believed was some sort of


duck.


This picture was taken at the "Tea Room"

It was awesome! I would compare it to a Chinese Bar but with

no pool table and hot tea instead of martini's.


No comments: